Tuesday 8 May 2012

A Touch of Sparkle

Recently I have been seeing this new nail trend (well its not so new) but Ive recently started loving it! Im sure everyone is aware of the 'colour your ring finger a different colour from the rest of your nails' look but before hand Ive only ever seen it in block colours. However I came across this picture on my Pinterest and absolutely fell in love with it....

I absolutely love the candy-floss pink nail colour and the sparkling silver just completely tops it off! These colours look so great together! Before I saw this I only really saved my sparkle nail colours for Christmas and New Year time, but I love the fact that I can now wear them all year round!!

Heres my version....



I have chosen to go for a glossy light colour as for the majority of my fingers just because I think its quite sophisticated and subtle yet very pretty, and for my little bit of ring finger glitter I've got for a mixture of silver, pinks and purples.....Perfect

'Devine Swine' from the Muppets OPI collection; 'Champagne' from Natural Collections


No comments:

Post a Comment