Monday 14 May 2012

New Bits & Bobs

So, today I went out in search of a pink blazer to wear on my Uni night out and practically buying lots of little things that I didn't really need, and came home....without a pink blazer. So this technically makes it a shopping fail but I love the little things that I picked up :) 

The first place I went to was Matalan as I saw a blazer on their website which said 'new in' and I always find some good bargains in there so decided to go and have a look! However, it was not what it looked like on the website at all and was a vile fluorescent red/pink colour. Not my sort of thing at all! But did manage to find a few other bargains! 
The first thing I purchased was this really cute bowl which I absolutely love!! It was priced at £3 but got to the til and it was half price, so an amazing £1.50!! Im up that way tomorrow too so will def be going in and getting more!! I thought they'd be perfect for serving little snacks in a parties and things :) And I can't wait to eat my cereal tomorrow morning now!



I have never been able to cook but I found this little cookbook for girls which was £3! I figured seeing as it was for girls then the things in there would be easy and basically perfect for my cooking ability!! Its also really pretty and contains things like 'Fizzy Pink Cupcakes'. Yum :) 


This was my last item and I love it! Its a gorgeous, cute, vintage style trinket box with distressed roses on it! I love it and have already put all of my earings in it! The homeware stuff in Matalan is actually amazing so I know where I'll be heading when I get my own place! £8. Bargain.


I also got these shorts in Matalan. I love love love them! Ive has my eye out for a pair for ages and these are actually really good quality! They were £20 (shhh) but I wanted to treat myself :)

*

I then headed over to Paperchase to have a look for some business-y type things (as Im starting my own photography business for those of you who don't know).



These were the 3 things that I bought and I love them all!! The first was just because I liked them. These two cute pens were £2.50 which I thought was great and I just felt like I had to have them :)

The send is this little polka dot plastic busniess card holder/box which I though would be perfect to take around to weddings and events etc with me incase someone asks for my card and it will stop them getting damamged! Another good bargain at £1.25!

I think that this last item was my favourite buy of the day. I know it says 'Home Organiser' on the front but it is going to be used as my business organiser! Its got so much space in it which is split into different section for finances, documents and contacts etc which is so handy and means that I can keep everything in the same place! Plus its pretty too :)

*

The last 2 things I bought were these 2 boob tube tops, which are just really cute and casual and will pretty much go with anything! So I just thought really handy!! And at £3 a go you cant really do any wrong!! 




So Yeah! That was it for today but I just wanted to share it with so you can see how great Matalan really is for good deals!! 

SC 

No comments:

Post a Comment