Saturday 11 August 2012

Petite-Moi OOTD. Baby Shower :)

I thought that I would just do a little post about what Ive been wearing today as I love it so much and just wanted to share it :) 


I bought this super cute playsuit in Primark yesterday and have fallen in love with it! It a great length and fit and is covered in little penguins! Just too cute! It also came with the little black bow belt attached  which I thought was great as I usually find belts that come with outfits a but rubbish but I love this! 



I teamed it up with my mint snake print shoulder bag also from Primark to give a pop of summery color against the browns and greys of the suit!

Such a simple, cute and comfy outfit!

SC

3 comments:

  1. That looks so cute!^_^
    Please check out my blog!:)xx
    http://nicolemegaan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It says its for invited readers only :( It won't let me on your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this and I might get it on eBay (too lazy to leave the house), what was the sizing like? Not sure whether to go for 10 or 12! x

    ReplyDelete