Thursday 9 August 2012

Liebster Award :)

This is my first thing that I have been tagged in so this is very exciting :)

I was tagged by the amazing Charlotte form 'Charlottes Web'! It took me a while to re-read over the instructions so I hope I have managed to get it right :)

Okay, to begin...

11 Things About Myself: 

*I am going to be 20 years old in 11 days (woop woop)
*My family originally comes from the Italians
*I love my cat almost more than my friends
*Titanic is my most favorite film of all time (mmm Di'Caprio)
*I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years
*I am currently trying to start my own photography business
*Michael Jackson is a massive part of my life, and I love him dearly (more the man than the music)
*I secretly would love to be a couple of inches taller at times (only 5ft now)
*I would love to go to Paris sometime soon, Ive never actually been (other than Disney Land)
*Im a big Eastenders fan
*My favorite book is 'One Day' by David Nicholls and I have fallen in love with Dexter Mayhew. 

Wow, that was actually quite difficult to try and choose what to put on here :)

Now then, the next part....

11 Things Charlotte Asked me:

*What is your worst habit? Haaa okay, this is really gross, but I love sitting in front of a mirror and squeezing anything that will come out of my face, spots, blackheads, etc. MING!

*What is your most expensive item you have bought, minus car, laptop etc? Urmm I don't usually buy expensive things as Im a bit of a bargain hunter, but it probably has to be my UGG boots, mainly because I knew they would last me forever!

*What is your favorite quote? Easy one! Its 'Love lives forever' by Michael Jackson. Its so true, I think no matter what you do in life you are always going to have someone that loves you :) I also have it tattooed around my wrist.

*What are your two favorite blogs at the moment? Hmmm it has to be Sprinkle of Glitter as it is my favorite blog of all time, and most probably yours Charlotte :D Charlottes Web, I love your style and having an interest in photography too its just such a joy to read!

*What beauty product could you not live without? Hmm I don't tend to wear much makeup and products anyway, but if it had to be one thing it has to be my Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara. I wear it everyday and its literally just amazing!

*What are your career aspirations for the future? Well seeing as Im trying to start my own photography I suppose it had best be that. I aim to be a wedding photographer as I just love weddings anyway. But if all else fails then I would love so much to have my own tea room :)

*What is your morning routine? Wake up. Wee. Eat breakfast. Shower. Get dressed. Brush teeth. Its all very simple really, it only takes me about 20 minutes to get ready in the morning!

*What is your favorite magazine and book? Magazine: Elle - due to the fact that theres quite a good combination of high street fashion in there too, so I can look realistically! And Book: One Day - it was just such an amazing love story and written so well!

*If you could travel to any country in the world where would you go? Hmmm probably Paris right now, as I said Ive never been there properly and it just looks so amazing!

*What is your opinion on buying second hand clothes? I love it!! I spend quite a lot of time in charity shops and I think its so bad that people don't give them a second look! You can get some really great stuff in there, and seeing as Granny Chic is really in at the moment its perfect!

*What could you do to make yourself happier? Retire? Ha! Urmm probably exercise more as I hate feeling bloated and frumpy! Just a shame Im a bit lazy, but trying to change my ways!

Wellll now you all know me a little bit better :)

11 Things I want to Ask:

*How would you best describe your style?
*If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
*Do you have a career plan? If so what is it?
*How would you describe your perfect lazy day?
*If you could save all your money to buy one thing what would it be?
*What do you own more of, clothes or makeup?
*What do you like to do for fun?
*What is your favorite film and book?
*If there was one thing you would change about yourself what would it be?
*Why did you choose to start blogging?
*What is the one thing that is making you happiest right now? 

and the blogs I nominate are: 










SC


1 comment:

  1. I completed my Tag if you wanna check it out x
    http://loveyourlumps.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete