Thursday 11 October 2012

New Found Love! - Ted Baker Makeup Bags

Ive decided that I want to do a little 'New Found Love' trend for my blog so that I can share with you new things that I find and fall in love with! I think its a great little way to do a mini review or just to tell you about pretty things that enter my life! As you all can tell Im not the most organized person in the land so Im not promising this on a weekly or monthly basis, just for whenever I find something that I want to share with you all!

Today's New Found Love is dedicated to the new range of Ted Baker range of makeup or cosmetic bags. First of all I have to say that I have completely and utterly fallen in love with them! As you all know I am a massive fan of anything that is vintage and floral and have a massive love for bird print, so basically these fall into all of these categories. They really are the most beautiful bags that I have ever seen! 

They come in a range of bags such as medium, small and large makeup bags, wash bags and also a travel bag (the one that I have) which is the same print but on a clear plastic makeup bag rather than a silky smooth one. Still fabulous though....

However although they are beautiful they do come at a price ranging between £8-£20 ish...
The Medium Makeup Bag.



Design from the Clear Travel Bag


They are all a great size and I just felt that it would be ideal for my travel makeup bits for my holiday in a couple of weeks time so decided to treat myself at £10. However the medium makeup bag is on the top of my Christmas list this year!

Go and check them out at Boots and see for yourself why I have fallen in love with these new makeup bags!

SC


No comments:

Post a Comment