Monday 10 September 2012

Tidy Room Tidy Mind :)

Over the past few months my life has been very untidy, which has made my mind left in a conjumble of fuzzy-ness! 



My uncle has been staying with us over the past 7 months and due to the fact that my office is our only spare room, that is where he has set up camp! Therefore I have not been able to have full use of it and the whole place has been a complete state, which I found has left me very unmotivated with my work and left my head very unorganized! 

Alongside this I have found that my life in my bedroom has also been very messy too so took the time today to start my clear out! 

I started today with my 'beauty' things as these have been all over the place for a long time. 



Ive had it all stored in 2 pointless drawers and a number of boxes here, there and everywhere! So haven't really got it clear in my mind where everything has been!

Therefore I took the time to sort it all out and throw a great deal away and manage it all into one place!

I decided to move my t'shirts draw and move around a couple of other drawers to put all of my beauty type things all together into on big space which I can then add to when needed.

And here's how it turned out.....



Ive used a Glossy box and lid to group together creams and body lotions in one and Nail products and lipsticks in the other. I have also found a wicker basket to contain all eye pallets and liners in.

On the side is my treasured Tiffany bracelet so that I know its kept in a safe place and also my hair straighteners and dryer.


Alondside this I found a large jar to keep in all of my nail polishes that are used regularly, or at least my favorites, which I feel has also created a nice little display idea for my room :)

Even though it just a small change, it definitely has helped my mind into starting to feel a little bit more organized. But theres still lots to be done :)

Do you have any tips on how to get organized when your mind is feeling a mess? It would be great for some advice!!

SC

No comments:

Post a Comment