Monday 13 August 2012

Bargain Galore!

Yesss I know that I am supposed to be on a saving spree at this moment in time, but despite a tiny prim ark visit I have been doing quite well (sort of). However, we all love a bit of a good deal in our lives so I refuse to feel guilty about this teeny purchase :)

I was sent up to our town centre to withdraw some money for the mother and also to pop into Boots to get a tub of No7 face cream for my elderly neighbor (as I'm such a good Samaritan) and there just happened to be a 3 for 2 'mix and match' deal on the No7 products in Boots at this moment in time! I always feel that Boots do great bargains with they No7 collections and I am all for the £5 vouchers that they regularly do! 

Anyway, I was having a little nose around as Ive been wanting to try out some new cheaper and high street cleansing lotions and found this in their range. 


Its the 'Beautiful Skin' cleansing lotion for normal to dry skin. I do tend to suffer quite a lot with dry skin around my body and on my face, particularly around my nose and a lot of the other cleansers Ive tried have been in liquid form so do seem to dry my face out, so Im really looking forwards to giving this a go! Depending on how it goes I will consider doing a review on this product after a 2 week trial period! It was also reasonably priced at £8 for 200ml which I was definitely willing to pay!


So that was 2 out of 3 products that I could choose. With the first 2 being close to £10 each I opted for something a little bit cheaper so that it would be the free product! I went to look in the makeup section and realized there wasn't much I need at this point in time in terms of bases or foundations or blushers so decided to treat myself to a new nail polish!

The weather in England recently has gone from being beautiful to really poopy with lots of cloud and drizzle so I chose this color in Milan. Its not the brightest of colors but Im not allowed to wear bright colors to work so thought this would be handy, and it also contains a bit of glitter to brighten myself up on these rainy days! I love the color and also thought it would be lovely and appropriate for the festive seasons too!




The polish was priced at £7 which with the other two products came to a price of £25! However with the 3 for 2...

£25 - £7 = £18 (genius)

So I though that was a pretty good price for a cleanser and polish for myself :)

No regrets!

SC

1 comment: