Thursday 24 May 2012

Hitting Problems!

So other than the weather this week, as it has been absolutely gorgeous in the UK, which Im sure won't last very long, there have been a few let downs!

First of all, which I feel is the most annoying, is the fact that my hair has began to fade...already!! My hair was oringinally blonde (bleached not natural) and I was getting a bit bored with it and felt like it was bleaching out my face at the same time, so deicded to put a honey blonde colour on it. It has made it so much softer for my features and gives me a bit more of a healthy glow, but unfortunately the bleach has over powered, and after one cover was it is beginning to fade...no one can beat the bleach. And now it looks like a dirty dishwasher colour! So that was failure number one....

Thirdly is to do with the amazing daisy lace shorts that I bought on budget the other week in Matalan. It turns out im not a size 8 anymore around my bum (as this is where all of my extra weight ends up)! I suppose it was my own stupid fault for not trying them on in the first place, but this now means I have to travel all the way back and replace them with a bigger size...without a reciept either which should make it more fun!

Second of all, absolutely ridiculous tan lines. I naturally have quite an olive skin tone, which I know is very lucky and I am really greatful for (thanks ancestors) but this does mean that I catch the sun very very easily without burning. Me and the boyf went out for the day yesterday and the weather was a-mazing. However I stupidly wore a tshirt that has sleeves so now I have a real man tan on my arms! It is not a great look at all. Damn.  

Anyway I just wanted to share these problems with you just to make you all aware of the silly mistakes we all make in life! So dont forget to keep your receipts or even easier try things on before you buy, where decent clothing in the sun and also let a hairdresser do your hair, they are bound to do a better job than we ever will!!

Just a little life post for you...Im now off to the garden to sort out these tan lines! :)

And a picture to keep you entertained.....

Beautiful day yesterday :)


SC

No comments:

Post a Comment