Tuesday 22 May 2012

Finishing Uni and New Beginnings :)

This past week had been pretty manic if Im honest!! I have finished my Uni degree, which is actually a little mental and feel that I have not had much time to blog about things Ive done so I thought I would share it with you through the pictures I have taken :) xxx




These were just some photos of my last day at Uni....how great are the little cakes I made :) I bought those Cath Kidston style from ebay, along with some matching napkins in preparation for my family BBQ birthday party this summer...of which I have been spending a lot of time planning on Pinterest now I have a lot of spare hours of my hands :)


So basically this last half of the week has really been spent relaxing and enjoying my own company, alongside my boyfriends who I have been sort of neglecting over these past few days! It feels so good to just be able to sit down and read a book again without feeling guilty about the amount of Uni work I should really be doing! And I have already managed to get through Season 1 of the OC (again) already....But now Uni is over Im ready to begin my life :)

Oh...Ive also dyed my hair! Im thinking its a bit more O'Naturelle' now :)


SC

No comments:

Post a Comment