Saturday 17 March 2012

Uni Stress!

 In case you all didn't know I am currently studying a photography degree at university (oo-err). Im actually really proud of what I have acheived as I never really was the most academic person in the world. I attempted histroy at A-Level, which resulted in a teary melt down at parents evening and ended in my giving up (fail). Then there was English Literature which I absolutey loved! Not saying I was good at it at all! I just love reading a good book, but the academic side let me down, so I settles for a C!
Not knowing what other subject to fill my last option with I deided to opt for photography. Obviously I had the old 'youre not wasting your time with that' talk fom the parents, but it actually resulted in my loving it and finally finding something that I was actually good at!

So here I am today in my final year waiting to (hopefully) graduate at the end of 2012!

However I think that I am finally done with education. I am done with having to fill up mountains of sketch books, pulling my hair out over countless deadlines and having to have context and I meaning behind the images I take. I just want to take pretty pictures!


My aim is to become a wedding photographer and to be able to be a part of people's special days (until I can have one of my own).

I can't wait for the day where can just sit down, watch tv and do what I want without having the guilt of thinking 'I should really be doing uni work now'. So I just have to breath and push on for the last couple of months until I will be freeeee!!

If you want to see some of my work you can find me here:
.
www.sallycavephotography.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/sallycavephotograhy
SC

No comments:

Post a Comment