Monday 5 March 2012

4.Bedside

March 4. Bedside 
I wanted to take a snapshot approach to this image and capture literally what was on my bedside when I found it rather than placing something there. 
It's changing all the time as Im a very unorganised and messy person, as you will all find out soon enough, but today it features: 

1. My '35mm Handbook'. Being a photographer in todays world it is very digitally based and all the work I do in on my digital camera. However recently I have been wanted to get back to the foundations of photography and start working with film again.

2. Titanic Love Stories. I am absolutely obsessed with the film Titanic (leonardo DiCaprio) which has lead me on to being really interested in the whole story of one of the most tragic times in history. My brother bought me for book for Christmas, just gone, but I've only just had the time to start reading it. It contains the stories of all the honey-mooners who were aboard the ship the night it sank and it a great read! Seriously recommend it!

3. Chanel Lipstick This is the best lipstick that I have ever owned in my whole lifetime and I literally can not go a day without it. It is the finishing touch to any outfit I wear and is on me at all times. Its the perfect shade of pink, not too light and not too vibrant. Just perfect :)

SC

1 comment: