Monday 12 March 2012

Charity Shops.

I personally love shopping in charity shops. I think that you can find some amazing bargains, and especially now that fashion from the 50s and 60s is coming back in again, the stuff that older people have thrown away is now perfect for my generation! 
This is my recent find...
Its the most gorgeous pendant on a long silver chain. I love the combination of the silver key and little heart lock to go with it.
I saw it last night when me and the family were walking back from having a curry and just wanted it so badly! It was on the mannequin in the shop window and its so my style.

I was going to go and get it myself after I finished work this morning, but my uncle, who is currently staying with us had been up town and beat me to it, bless him!
I just think its so cute, pretty and vintage and I love it.

SC

No comments:

Post a Comment