Friday 2 March 2012

Big Sulk!

Hello my blogger friends!!
Ive had a really bad day today so not in a very good mood! 
Also, I am very low on funds and there is a mountain of things I would like to buy, so If any of you lovely people are million (or even better billion) aires then please feel free to donate to me :D



1. Topsop Studded Loafers. It is unbelievable how much I want these shoes at the moment! I have visited the 2 biggest TopShop stores in my city around 5 times in the past couple of months and there has not been one single pair of size 4s. It is a joke. I have also tried online many of times and they have sold out too. So all you people who moan about having large feet (which is in no way a bad thing). Screw You. Because theres loads your size!

2. Studio Lighting Kit. I've been trying to find a studio kit for a while now, but still haven't decided on which to get. Also due to the fact that it's going to put me out of nearly £300, and at the time being I don't really have anywhere a suitable space to use it, it's pretty much still waiting to be purchased. I want to be able to take portraits, especially baby photos as these are the best, with them looking reasonably professional! Out of all the things this is definitely first on my list.

3. Canon 7-200mm L Lens This is by far the only thing I really need on my list. Due to the fact that I'm aiming to be a wedding photographer I need to buy sufficient quality lenses that will help me do my job. I already love the zoom lens I have but the quality just isn't as amazing as I would like. This was also recommended in a a wedding photography book that I have been reading and after a bit of research I am dying for it!

4. Mini Copper in Cream As soon as a start earning a bit of moo-la this is going to be the first thing on my list. Its not a necessity but I want to buy my own car soon and to have something big that I can say I've earned myself and chosen myself, with my own money. Its much more of a 'feel good' dream that something that can be reality just yet. 



I hate being a student when it comes to money and buying things that you want. (even if some of those are not necessary!) and to be honest being a part time waitress with a car does not do justice when needing funds!
It also doesn't help when your a massive chocoholic like me and have given it up for lent which results in me being in a permanent bad mood.

5 weeks to go....

Anyway, moan over, mums going to Tesco to buy me a box of Krispy Kremes.

SC

No comments:

Post a Comment