Monday 12 March 2012

Once in a lifetime...

I have just got to share my excitement with you!!
I have always been a huge fan of the 'top knot'. It is literally everwhere that you look...magazines,tumblr,youtube etc, and I have always been so jealous as I have never ever been able to do it properly and for it to look how I picture it in my head and how I see it on other people. But today, my lovely people, has been a revelation! I just decided to quickly shove my hair up to get it out my face, looked into the mirror and just exploded with happiness. I have created my most perfect top knot!! I think Im never going to wash my hair again and just leave it like this forever!
And here it is...


So the moral of my story is that practice does make perfect, but the more hours you practice the worse it gets. Thats doesnt even make any sense, but it has somehow worked!

SC

No comments:

Post a Comment