Saturday 30 June 2012

Fashion/Life Icon - Lauren Conrad.

Over the past few years I have had a bit of a battle with the whole 'am I the wrong shape' idea. I know that I am not the only one in the world who has these feelings, as I can assure you that every single other girl on the planet has these feelings as well. I think that the majority of this imapact comes from the media such as reality tv shows, adverts, magazines and also the fact that we are now so much closer to celebrities lives and what they do than we were around 50 years ago. Celebrites have become a massive part of our lives and we all strive to be like them in one way or another.

In terms of fashion and beauty, I was always obsessed and influenced by the Olsen twins (Mary-Kate and Ashley) until I realised that they were completely making me obsessed with body image, as they are literally stick thin and gorgeous. It wasn't doing my head or self confidence any good so decided that I had to embrace myself and just accept that I am a curvy girl. (I would in no way call myself fat or chubby but I have a rather large 'Kim Kardashian' butt).

However over the past few weeks I have come to notice the absolutely gorgeous style of Lauren Conrad. I was never a massive fan of her when she was in The Hills but I think that now she is away from that she has matured into this confident beauty of a woman!

Her style is very classic and chic and she looks amazing in absolutely everything that she wears. What I like most about Lauren in that shes not one of these stick thin girls that you see in fashion everywhere these days, shes a normal size which makes her even more attractive.
I dont know how she does it but she literally just glows!



Lauren has also started her own fashion label called Paper Crown, and for me I think that any busniess prospects in a woman is very attractive. It shows her independance and confidence in life which is what all girls which to achieve and to aspire to.


She is literally perfect in every way possible!



Who are your fashion/life icons and for what reasons?

SC

2 comments:

  1. LC is really make something good for herself. and she is very pretty xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete