Thursday 21 June 2012

The End is Here...

So..after a very stressful two years, the time has come to say 'bye' to Uni..as I have now finished!! We had our final degree exhibition on Tuesday night (19th June) which had a really god turn out (which I was actually rather surprised about) which was then followed by a lot of drinks and a good dance in town with my fellow Uni chums..and our lecturers.

Im not really sure how I feel about finishing...I have been waitin for weeks and weeks for the end to come but now it is here, Im already feeling rather lost. I think that it is finally hit me that I wont be going back again come September, so I am officially a full time adult. Rahh!! This does terrify me quite a bit knowing that now the easy bit is over and I actually have to beging my life now!

Here are a couple of pics from my phone...more to follow when I recieve my camera from the boyfriends bedroom...(this sounds incredibly wrong.)






More pictures to follow....

SC



No comments:

Post a Comment