Monday 16 July 2012

A 'Sprinkle of Glitter' LOTD :)

I have recently been loving Sprinkle of Glitter's (a.k.a Louise!) blog posts about her 'love of the days'. I thought that I would have a little join in as I am recently on a saving spree myself so am lusting quite a lot over a lot of clothes at the moment. Probably due to the fact that I can't have/afford them which makes me want them even more!

At this moment in time it is this Dorothy Perkins top. I think that it is absolutely gorgeous! Im a massive fan of nude colors as having slight strawberry blonde hair I feel that it compliments my complexion. However, it is 35 pounds and being in my financial situation at the moment I can't really afford it! However I am heading up to the Mall tomorrow so may have to sneak in and try it on! If it looks amazing on then Im afraid that I may have to treat myself for a special night out....oh wait! I have my graduation this Friday and am heading out for drinks in the evening! Perfect!

There are many other pieces of clothing that I love at the moment, but this is my favorite and most wanted :)

Enjoy!

SC

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely, I’ve nominated you for a blog award. You can take a look at the post here :)

    http://www.charlottesweb-photography.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete